Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thankful Thursday


 
Today I am thankful for a quiet day to just be quiet at home.   I've been dealing with fatigue on epic levels again... awake at 5:30 and ready to be back in bed by 7:30 for a couple of more hours.  I do pretty well again until around 12:30-2:30 when I don't even have the energy to keep my eyes open no matter what I'm doing.  The crazy thing is that I seem to have lots of energy in the evenings.
 
So after a busy but wonderful day yesterday, I am ready to spend today and tomorrow being quiet and resting at home. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you are able to be home and rest today and tomorrow, Theresa. There are times when it is the most spiritual thing we can do. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I missed these comments - but I wanted you to know that I am feeling so much better. :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you, Teri. I am feeing much better!

    ReplyDelete