Tuesday, September 30, 2014

September 2014 Nature Notes



9-17-14
A beautiful day! Although not officially Autumn, today was the perfect day. Oh how I hope we have a very long Autumn because I am not looking forward to the season that follows it. ;-)


9-23-14
What a gorgeous day! Warm, breezy and big puffy white clouds. Happy first day of fall!


9-25-14
I stepped outside this morning and a touch of sadness came over me, thinking that it will soon be cold and frosty out. I almost declared a "no school" day so we could enjoy the day, but one of the boys has had 2 days off due to sickness so we'll just try to hurry through our work so we can spend some time outside.


9-28-14
Another gorgeously warm Autumn day! The leaves on the trees in our yard are changing quickly. Andrew already raked up and bagged one bag of leaves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment