Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Grateful Lives Offered Willingly

I don't know how many people read here anymore... posting once a month doesn't exactly keep a consistent readership coming back.  :-)  Nevertheless, I felt it was time for an update and since there is now popular blogger using Everyday Sacred in her blog title it seems like the perfect time.  Everyday Sacred will now be Grateful Lives Offered Willingly and there is even a new GLOW Facebook community as well.  I can't promise a huge increase in new content no matter how much I have the desire to record our lives here, there just doesn't seem to be time.  I'd like to do better than once a month though.  ;-)  No matter..  I pray that your time here will be a blessing and encouragement to you as you live your life poured out as an offering before the Lord.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning Theresa! Can you email me your home address so I can get your BM program in the mail. Thank you! thesimplewoman@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy, e-mailing now. :) Thank you!

    ReplyDelete