Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Tuesday Tidbits

Good Tuesday morning. :-)



March 2012 015

{Digger - can you even believe she used to be a neglected outside dog? She is so pampered now and has to have her blanket just perfect and if someone leaves a couch pillow on the floor, well then she'll use that too.}


Just a warning that this post and the pictures are pretty random. I really do not have a defined purpose or ministry focus for this blog, sometimes I think I ought to, but I rather like that it is just a place to jot little things down about my life.

I am icing my back right now and enjoying a cup of coffee. I broke down and bought some of my favorite beans last night. Southern Toasted Pecan. Mmm. Christopher ground the beans and started the coffee and then brought me a cup to have while sit here. Jonathan made me a toasted bagel with peanut butter and honey too, so I am feeling pampered this morning.

March 2012 018
{Andrew cutting out his burger menu's from our Night of the Moonjellies book}

I am feeling a bit better this morning, still stiff but yesterday's adjustment definitely helped. After my appointment today I am going to the thrift store to drop off a few bags and boxes of donations. I'll take one of the boys along to do the lifting for me. On Saturday, before I hurt my back, I was able to start going through boxes and bins of clothes, pulling out items for the Spring and Summer season and either packing away or donating items from Winter. It sure feels nice to have that done. I was also able to start a small list of clothing that the boys need. Andrew needs short sleeve shirts and shorts. He is in an akward stage right now, tall and skinny. The length of most pants and shorts is too short but when we go bigger they fall off his waist.

March 2012 073
{Christopher and Andrew earlier last week at their "bike shop".

Well, my icing time is over and its time to get back to school around here but before I go I hope you'll stop by and read this moving blog post by Ann Voskamp. Have a wonderful day.

Blessings,

Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment