Friday, April 6, 2012

1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Gold Fish


April 2012 017
What a sad face, huh? Why is he so sad, you ask? Well, he's sad because his mom had just accidentally lost his beta fish down the kitchen drain.


Yup, I did. I still can't hardly believe it.

I was pouring some of the water out of the bowl, carefully I might add, but his fish slipped past me and landed with a plop in the bottom of the sink drain. It sat there for what seemed like FOREVER but in reality was just a few seconds. I called to Jonathan to grab it (because I wasn't going to touch it). Jonathan looked at it and said "What am I supposed to do?" "Umm, grab it!" At this point I thought we needed to do something or this little fishy would die in my drain so I turned on the water so that he could breathe (0f course) but as soon as the water hit him, he slid down the drain hole.

You've got to be kidding me, this just keeps getting worse! {Head smack!}

I had Jonathan take the elbow off the pipe under the sink thinking that maybe he was stuck in there but... no fish. Mr. Red Tail Jr. was gone.

Oh the drama!

Oh the tears!

Oh the guilt!

So, we are now the proud owners of TWO goldfish. Yes, two. Samantha said one fish to replace Mr. Red Tail Jr. and the other for interest.

003

No comments:

Post a Comment