Monday, April 9, 2012

Daybook for April 9th

Outside my window... The sun is shining and the trees are blowing in the breeze.

I am hearing... the sound of my windchime through an open window in the kitchen and the sound of my boys as they work on their state page at the school table.

I am thinking... that the coffee I had this morning has worn out and I need a nap.

I am thankful for... the opportunity to teach and learn alongside my kids everyday.

I am wearing... a green and white floral apron over a blue and white polka dotted shirt, jeans and my crocs. I had a chiro. appointment and don't like wearing skirts when I go because its akward to get on and off the table modestly.

From the kitchen... I am frying up a few pounds of ground beef to use in meals this week. Tonight for dinner we having everyone's favorite, cream of chicken on biscuits

I am going... outside soon.

I am creating... not much in the crafting department although I did finish all the strips for my mile a minute afghan. I think I might have mentiooned that already though. I have it put away for now as it is a busy time around the house. I'll finish stitching the strips together another time.

The garden is ready to be tilled, and the kids have been getting the yard cleaned up and ready to be mowed.

I am pondering... this quote from an old radio broadcast transcript I read this week. It is an anynomous prayer. Another avenue that the Lord has used over the last few weeks in regards to to surrenderring all to Him.

"I'm willing to receive what You send, to do without what You withhold, to relinquish what You take, to suffer anything You inflict, to do what You command, to be what You ask me to be, at any cost now and forever."

I am looking forward to... my husband coming home!!! He should be home from Tuesday through Sunday.

From the learning rooms... Only 7 more weeks of school and then we are officially finished with this years school. We are still considering if we will break the entire summer like we did last year or school lightly through the summer as we have in years past.


I am praying... for family relationships

A picture thought I'm sharing.... a yummy science activity from last week.

April 2012 040

April 2012 043

April 2012 046
Thank you to Peggy for hosting this meme each week. Make sure to stop by and visit with some of the other participants too. Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment