Sunday, December 29, 2013

Sunday Afternoon


Hello.  I am so glad that we are all tucked in for the day at our house as the temps outside are so very, very cold.  With wind-chill they are supposed to be close to -40! 

I'm spending my Sunday afternoon freshening up the learning room.  A beautiful piano cd is playing and I'm enjoying some hot tea.  I've just finished the lesson plans for the next week and am taking a little break.  The bookshelves still need straightening and my desk, which became a landing pad for every stray ornament, Christmas card, picture, scissors, tape, Christmas name tags, etc. over the last 2 weeks, is in need of some serious de-cluttering. 

It sounds all cozy and peaceful but every few minutes a loud shout or groan floats up the basement stairs where my "guys" are all watching the football game.  :o)

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas time with your families.  We did and are so thankful to have spent it with so many of our loved ones. 

Have a blessed Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment