Friday, August 23, 2013

This and That

Good Friday morning!  It is a beautiful day here in MN.  The sun is out, the sky is clear and there is a soft breeze.  They say that hot and humid temps are coming for the later part of the weekend and into early next week but I'm not going to think about that.  *smile*

Today I am puttering around my home doing little jobs here and there.  I juiced this morning and then sliced ends and peeled carrots for the rest of the weekend.  It will make the tedious job of juicing go a little faster to already have this prep work done. 

I have two loads of towels to fold, beds to strip, launder and then hang on the clothesline and the living room needs a vacuuming and dusting.  Andrew and I will also be making a Lemon Poke cake that we'll have for dessert after supper tonight.

I also hope to have some quiet time to read this afternoon or maybe take a little nap.  :o)
Scott, Jonathan and Christopher are outside siding the house.  It is looking so nice!  I can't wait to have it fully finished and start landscaping.  That wont be until next year but it will give me something to look forward to through the winter.

Enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment