Thursday, September 19, 2013

Update

We are finally all feeling better.  Christopher never did end up getting sick.  We have residual sinus headaches though.  Blah!


Christopher has a meeting.  I'm working on school planning and requesting some books for our study on Mexico.  Our internet at home is not working.  This mornings storm did something to our modem.  It was working before the storm because I used the computer to check the weather but this afternoon when we were finished with school it wasn't working.  After an hour long phone call to tech support they've determined that we need a new modem and will be mailing it out.  So... until then we are roughing it... no internet in addition to our no cable!  My kids might actually have to pick up a book or play outside, gasp!  Just kidding. 

I have some fun pictures from a geography challenge the boys and I did today but that will have to wait for another post.

Blessings!
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment