Thursday, September 12, 2013

Silence

It might have been silent here on my blog over the last 9 days but my home has been busy, busy, busy!  My best friend and her 10 children came to stay with us unexpectedly for 8 days.  Lots of chatter, activity, food, dishes, dirty diapers, late nights of crocheting and chatting (I don't think we went to bed before 1 am the whole time!) and best of all snuggles, kisses and little ones in my lap for stories and love. 

Eblings2

This morning they packed up and headed back to North Dakota and my house is SO QUIET that it feels odd.  *smile*   It will be nice to get back to our school routine but I am going to miss EVERYONE of those kiddo's and my bff!  We've been friends since her oldest daughter was 5 months old and she'll be 13 next month!  

Ebling3
I'll be back to blogging soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment