Sunday, December 9, 2012

Winter Daybook

Outside my window... Snow, snow, SNOW and LOTS of it!!!!  It's so pretty.



I am hearing... the boys and my husband playing a board game.

I am thinking ...  of doing more of my Christmas shopping online, so that I can stay home and rest my back. 

I am thankful for ... friendships and opportunities to share and sow into other's lives.

In the kitchen... My husband made some freezer meals this weekend so that dinner time would be easier for the kids and I - this way I can continue to rest my back.  Although I am going to assemble this raw corn salad to have with my lunches.  Isn't it pretty looking?



I am wearing... a jean skirt, a blue and white shirt with 2 pairs of socks.  :o)

I am creating... Lots of crocheted items.  I am working on this tote bag, this afghan and this cover sweater for myself.

I am going... to stay home and enjoy the view of winter from my windows for now.

I am praying for ... safety for my husband as he travels in the snow.

I am reading... patterns - I've put aside my books for this week.

I am hoping... that the head cold and fever Andrew has will clear soon so that he can go out to play in the snow.  Andrew and I are the only ones truly excited about it.  :o)

I am looking forward to... my new bed being delivered around Christmas. 

Around the house... just the basics - laundry and the kids' chores. 

One of my favorite things...  Snow!! 

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hopefully traveling as little as possible and continuing to rest and heal.

A picture I'm sharing... Andrew and his friend Phoebie at Andrew's birthday party.


This entry is linked at The Simple Woman's Daybook. 


No comments:

Post a Comment