Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daybook for March 19th



Outside my window... Its gray and dreary looking. The wind is blowing and I hear it whistling through my open windows. The birds outside my bedroom window are quite noisy this morning.

I am hearing... the beautiful, calming music from my blog.

I am thinking... about the message at church yesterday and the challenge given to us to lay everything before the Lord and be willing to beg God that He would use my life by whatever means necessary to bring about His glory. I thought and talked with God about this for a long time last night while I couldn't sleep.

I am thankful for... being created to be my husbands help meet. This is something that I need to remind and renew my mind to quite often.

I am wearing... workout clothes because I am heading to the treadmill soon.

From the kitchen... The fridge desperately needs to be cleaned out and I hope to tackle Spring cleaning the cupboards and cabinet doors this week. Maybe a few cupboards a day or maybe Samantha and I can work for a couple of hours and get them all done in one day.

I am going... to get dog food this afternoon because a certain someone whose chore it is to care for the dogs did not mention it to me when we were in town yesterday.

I am creating... healthy habbits of exercise and food choices into my life.

I am pondering... “When I am consumed by my problems-stressed out about my life, my family, and my job-I actually convey the belief that I think the circumstances are more important than God's command to always rejoice.” Francis Chan

I am looking forward to... our daughter's 18th birthday this weekend. Such a milestone. She is ready, mama not so much. It came so quickly!!

From the learning rooms... We are working on a States notebook and 12 President pages for History both of which will carry into next years school, now if only I could figure out where our President flash cards went.

One of my favorite things... a coffee date (minus the coffee) with a new friend.

I am reading... The Hole in Our Gospel but I am also reading Created to be His Help Meet. 

I am praying... for my mom. She lost one of her dearest friends last week. She keeps telling me how empty she feels. Praying that the Lord will comfort her and bring her peace.

A picture thought I'm sharing... Samantha and my nephew Tyler at one of her senior photo sessons. My sister is a photographer and Tyler is Sammi's buddy. He didn't want Sammi to have pictures, he was trying to pull her off the set so that she would come sit and cuddle with him. He loves his Boo Boo.

408011_345173718860779_182518808459605_1025695_478838498_n

Thank you to Peggy for hosting this meme each week. Make sure to stop by and visit with some of the other participants too. Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment