Monday, March 12, 2012

Daybook for March 12th


Outside my window... It's dreary and a little foggy this morning.

I am hearing... The birds outside my bedroom window and the kids waking up and beginning their day.

I am thinking... about how beautiful the weather is supposed to be this week despite today. I'm excited to be walking outside again.

I am thankful for... the dinner out with my husband last night.

I am wearing... workout clothes (that don't match) and tennis shoes. I'm off to the treadmill once I post this.

In the kitchen... juicing this morning as well as making some more avacado chocolate pudding, Andrew and Christopher really like this.

I am going... to work out, do school and then head to Sleepy Eye this afternoon.

I am creating... not alot happening on the creative front right now. Creating routines for healthy living instead.

I am pondering... the goodness of the Lord that is in the world all around me (Psalm 32:5b). Its there, amidst all the ugliness and wickedness, His goodness is there in a fresh Spring rain, in the beauty of a field of flowers, in the majesty of mountains, in the love of a husand for a wife and in the blessings of a new babe. It's there amidst a young daughter in her 30's tenderly caring for her mother who is days away from passing due to the cancer. God's goodness and mercy is all around us and I want to be a part of it.

I am looking forward to... Seeing my parents this afternoon.

From the learning rooms... It will be hard to buckle down with the warmer temps returning this week. I'm sure there will be some breaks for shooting hoops and then back to the books. Samantha is almost done with her course work for the year and is set to finish in mid April. I can't believe she will be finished and graduating!!!

One of my favorite things... a good nights sleep and not waking up with headaches! Thank you, Lord.

A picture thought I'm sharing... another oldie. I love this one. One morning I can down to find Christopher doing English with this on his head. :-)

25837_1406395566397_1427650842_1081

Thank you to Peggy for hosting this meme each week. Make sure to stop by and visit with some of the other participants too. Have a lovely week.

No comments:

Post a Comment