Sunday, November 10, 2013

~*~ Sunday Greetings ~*~


Blue flowers
 
It is such a dreary afternoon, I do wish the sun was out.   Regardless, I'm enjoying a cup of tea while curled up under a warm blanket this afternoon catching up on some blog reading and going over our school plans for the week.  We are adding our Morning Time to our school day tomorrow and I'm excited. .  We'll gather together in the mornings for 1.5 hours and then the boys will be on their own to finish up their work.  Of course I'll still be available to oversee and help as needed.  You can see some of the resources we'll be using in the right hand sidebar.
 
I've begun Christmas shopping and hope to have it completed before the end of the month, except for a few homemade gifts which I'll finish up through December.  The biggest of these projects is an afghan that I am only about 1/4 of the way through.  Yikes!
 
Until next time, Sunday blessings!

"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is
fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
-Psalm 16:11

No comments:

Post a Comment