Thursday, November 21, 2013

On the Mend

Bedtime-tea_thumb1

Good morning!

Isn't this picture just darling?  And it so perfectly depicts my life over the last week. Lots of resting, reading and warm comforting tea.  :)

Last Thursday morning I woke up barely able to get out of bed and over the last week I've been to the chiropractor 3 times, my doctor once and have tried two powerful but different medications with no relief.   I spend most of my day in bed as that is the most comfortable position.  Although I have not had an MRI to say 100% what is wrong it is the conclusion of both my chiropractor and doctor that I have a herniated disc at the sacral base which is also affecting the nerves to my legs.  I hobble along here at home with a walker for extra support.

The mending is coming very slowly and although it is frustrating I'm trying my best to see the good in it.  Yes, I've found some good in all of this pain.  I know many of you have been praying and I so greatly appreciate it and humbly ask that you continue to do so.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment