Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Colossians

 

A small group of women at my church and I are endeavoring to commit the book of Colossians to heart over the next year.  You are welcome to join us if you'd like. 

Our schedule has us memorizing 2 verses a week (3 verses on a few weeks) and I created two documents similar to the one that Ann Voskamp has offered on her blog only in KJV.  One is for use in a spiral bound index card book like the one pictured above and the other for a small Moleskine® book or one of similar size as pictured below.



I've used the cover from Ann's blog.  You can find the document for the cover and Ann's post about memorizing Colossians HERE.

 
I printed out two books for myself.  I keep the spiral bound book in the house.  It moves with me from room to room and stands nicely on the counter when I'm getting ready in the morning or on the counter in the kitchen when I'm cooking or washing dishes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
The Moleskine® book is kept in my purse and is formatted vertically (like a book) rather than horizontally like the spiral bound book.

If you are interested in either of the downloads to print off the KJV of Colossians, please e-mail me as I haven't figured out how to insert a link to the pdf on my blog.  everydaysacred @ hotmail . com (remove the spaces before the @ and .)




2 comments:

  1. That is great! I love your coffee pot too. Your home looks so warm and comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa!! <3 Happy 4th!!! Thank you for the kind comments about my home. I wish I could have you over for a cup of coffee or tea and a visit. I hope you and your family are doing well.

    ReplyDelete