Thursday, February 23, 2012

Silliness

AndrewAllow me to introduce you to our youngest, Andrew. I love this picture of him. It was taken last Christmas by my sister and it really captures Andrew and his personality to a tee!
Each night when I tuck Andrew into bed I brace myself when it comes time for our goodnight kiss because it seems like I always get a shock. It must be the fleece sheets on his bed. Whatever it is, it sends Andrew into a fit of giggles when I lean in close for the kiss he is laughing so hard and smiling so big that I have to tell him to close his mouth so I can get a kiss. If I didn't I would kiss his gums, lol.

Andrew enjoys playing board games. His favorite is Monopoly. If we would let him, he would play everyday! He likes to ride his bike, play with friends in his sandbox and build with Legos. This year he is part of a Lego club with other kids held weekly at our library. This fall Andrew started collecting football cards and his older brothers have been helping him with that.
Andrew is very smart but he hates school. :-) Each day it is a struggle to get him to sit at the school table and do his work. I am always looking for new ways to engage and help him learn. He does best when it can be hands on rather than something he has to sit and do. He loves to be read to but doesn't like to read by himself. I think he might be a lawyer when he grows up because he loves to argue and bargain with us about EVERYTHING! :-)
Thank you Lord for letting me be Andrew's mommy. Thank you for the uniqueness of Andrew and how passionate and tender-hearted he is. Help me to me the mommy he needs.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment