Thursday, February 2, 2012

I am

I am ...
  • hoping tomorrow will not be another dreary foggy day.
  • thinking about how nice it was to have Andrew sleep in this morning and wondering why he doesn't do it more often, although if he did I might be tempted to sleep in all the time too.
  • crocheting a Green Bay Packers helmet hat for Andrew. He is our only Packer fan - the rest are die hard Viking fans.
  • getting rid of the gray sparkles in my hair as I type.
  • proud of my oldest son - he is a wonderful young man.
  • thinking that my husband and middle son are enjoying the California sun a little too much while they are stuck there waiting for a load home to dreary MN. I keep getting pictures from them of them in various sunny locations with palm trees. :-)
  • thankful for the time of fellowship I had with a friend and her children yesterday. I got to get my baby fix too! She also brought over a big pot of homemade vegetable beef soup for lunch. Yummy!!
  • ahead in my Bible reading plan. I was a few days behind in January but then caught up and while there was a 3 day break I read ahead.
  • still wanting to learn to sew skirts. I know it can't be that hard and I have everything I need to start except the courage to step out and try it.
  • glad that the chocolate chip cookies my daughter made are gone. Unfortunately she likes to make them once a week. I might need to move the cookie jar to her room, lol.
  • caught up on laundry and the household chores :-)
  • going to play a game with Andrew after I rinse my hair. He wants to play Monopoly but that is NOT happening! It is too close to bedtime for a game like that.
  • thankful that everyone of us is feeling better!
  • thinking about Spring and my garden.
  • encouraged by friends who are on the same journey to honoring God with our bodies by getting healthy and taking care of our temples.
  • off to rinse out my hair and by the way... if anyone knows of a healthier way to tame my sparkles rather than the horrible dye I usually use, I'd love to hear it.

No comments:

Post a Comment