Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Trust



"Oh my God, I trust in thee:  let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me."
Psalm 25:2


"Trust in the Lord and do good..."
Psalm 37:3a


"Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies."
Psalm 40:4


"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.  In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me."
Psalm 56:3-4


"My soul, wait thou only upon God; for my expectation is from him.  He only is my rock and my salvation: he is my defense; I shall not be moved.  In God is my salvation and my glory: the rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God.  Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him:  God is a refuge for us.  Selah."
Psalm 62:5-8


"O Israel, trust thou in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.  O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield.  Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield."
Psalm 115:9-11


"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."
Psalm 118:8


"Hear me speedily, O LORD: my spirit faileth:  hide not thy face from me, lest I  be like unto them that go down into the pit.  Cause me to hear thy loving-kindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee."
Psalm 143:7-8


"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding."  In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6


Who is among you that feareth the LORD, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness, and hath no light?  Let him trust in the name of the LORD, and stay upon his God."
Isaiah 50:10


"Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide:  keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom.  For the son dishonoreth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.  Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me."
Micah 7:5-7


"The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him."
Nahum 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment