Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Psalm 27



This week I started memorizing Psalm 27.  It is one of my favorite Psalms and one that I had wanted to memorize.  Psalm 27:13-14 was very important to me last winter, very close to this time of the year in fact, when I had a herniated disc in my lower back.  The Lord used those Scripture verses to encourage me; what better way to remember them than to memorize them!
 
Won't you join us? It's not to late.  Visit the Do Not Depart blog HERE to register.


4 comments:

  1. Theresa, I am so blessed to be doing this with you! My heart is always encouraged when I commit His Word to memory. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm excited to be doing this with so many bloggers I enjoy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa,
    I needed this today. I agree with Dianna that when we commit His Word to memory we are always encouraged.
    Thank you for your comment on my blog a few weeks back. I hope to get back to blogging and reading blogs again...but I need to put all my hope in the LORD, in everything. Isn't that what Psalm 27 says?
    Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely blog! I especially love your "About Me". I look forward to memorizing Psalm 27 with all of you.
    I liked your blog so much that I am adding you to my 31 Bloggers Series ... because others need to meet you!
    Blessings,
    Andrea
    http://wp.me/PcqRW-Px

    ReplyDelete