Friday, April 25, 2014

~Ascension of the Lord~



"Let our hearts ascend with Christ"  ~St. Augustine~

After working through some of the material in an Easter unit study, I decided to do another study on the final 40 days of Jesus' life on earth, His ascension into heaven followed by a week long study of the Holy Spirit and closing it out with the celebration of Pentecost.  I am just beginning to pull together the resources but am enjoying the process and study time.  

I pinned a few things HERE - So many of the ideas would be great for younger children but I know Andrew will still enjoy them and I am hoping it will help make connections for all of us as we live out our faith.  

I haven't been very good at keeping this blog updated and I would love to say I will try but truthfully the month of May finds me finishing up school particulars with my graduate, planning a graduation party and attending many others, beginning back up with our home remodeling project and now added into the mix, the building of a shop for my husband and boys which is primarily being done by my father in law, Christopher and Jonathan.  

Until next time :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment