Sunday, September 5, 2021

In My Home ~ Week 3

 
Greetings!  I pray this finds you an yours doing well and enjoying this last week of May!  I love the idea of shelves on the kitchen wall as seen in the above picture.  I have a similar layout but have upper cabinets so no room for shelves.  I do have a window right above my kitchen sink though and from it I can look out across our yard to the newly planted fields.  This year we are surrounded by corn.  From my window I can also see my bird feeders and if I look out to the right I can see our basketball hoop and beyond that in the yard is the jungle gym and sandbox and trampoline.  My boys are all bigger now so the jungle gym and sandbox are not used as much as in the past.  In the years to come though I can enjoying seeing grandchildren out there playing.  What a wonderful thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment