Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Erin Condren Life Planner

O.kay, I did a quick post with the Erin Condren planners, I thought maybe some from the Restore Workshop 2014 might be interested in seeing how I use my planners.

If anyone is interested in ordering you can receive $10 off your order by using the referral code below.
https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/theresastimpert0905

 I have two planners.  The Happy Stripes planner on the left with my family photo on it is my Weight Watchers planner.  I use it to track my food and fitness.  It has my blog name on it because the name is important to me.  :o)  The planner on the right is my personal planner where I track everything else.  I did just order a teacher planner too and it is GORGEOUS!


On the front inside cover I Washi tape my shopping list and then on the right I have a dashboard of sorts with extra sticky notes.



This is how I start my week... did a little bit of decorating with Washi tape and then will fill in our weekly appointments and activities in the top morning section.  I don't use the morning/day/night sections... just kind of ignore them.  


Throughout the day I'll journal little things about our day that I want to remember.  Here are some previous weeks so you can see how I journaled.


On the left column I played around with making some habit stickers that I print out and then can check off items as they are finished. I don't use these each week though.



I am still fairly new to this planner and not entirely sure how I want to use it. 

In the back of the planner I have some FlyLady routine pages and some list pages.



I don't decorate as much in my food and fitness journal.  At least not on the weekly spread.  On the monthly two page spread I put together inspiration pages.  Printing out pictures onto Avery labels and sticking them onto the pages.



Here are two pictures of the weekly spread as I fill them in.



And here is next weeks all ready to start tracking again.



In the back I keep Washi taped in a sheet to keep track of my weight loss.  I custom ordered it from an Etsy shop.


I keep the months Weight Watchers handouts and my weight tracker book for WW in the folder and the back cover has a picture of my parents and siblings and a niece and nephew.



I also did a video review you can watch but it isn't the best and I think I sound dorky!  :-)






3 comments:

  1. Who would know that planning our everyday lives could look so lovely? May the carrying out of each and every task be as joyful and inspired and beautiful as the planner looks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Theresa,
    I found you through the Restore Workshop and have been longing after this planner for a long time. Thanks for the deeper look into how it can be used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Misty! I'm glad it was helpful for you. :)

    ReplyDelete