Monday, October 14, 2013

October Daybook

FOR TODAY ~ Monday, October 14th, 2013
 
Simple-woman-daybook-large


Outside my window... It is cloudy and drizzling.
I am hearing... Andrew complain about writing facts about Mexico into his notebook.  If he could go through school never having to write he would happy.

I am thinking... that we should skip winter this year.  I really am not looking forward to cold fingers and toes all the time.

I am thankful... for church yesterday.

In the kitchen...  We seem to be having a bit of a fruit fly problem.  I haven't given much thought to supper yet.

I am wearing... sweats, a t-shirt and warm socks.  I am in need of a shower but the morning got off to a busy start before I made it there.

I am creating... hats for my nephew Brennan

I am going... absolutely nowhere today!  Ahhh bliss!

I am wondering... how it could possibly could be the middle of October already!  I would like to start our summer over again, it went by too fast.

I am reading... Women Living Well by Courtney Joseph,  I bought a copy for myself and one for a friend.

I am hoping... that this week will be slower paced than last week.

I am looking forward to... staying home ALL DAY today.

In the Learning Room... We are finishing up our unit study on Mexico  this week.  I finally had a chance to update our current book basket books.  You'll find our selections with links in the left sidebar.  Christopher is working on his country report this week and we have a few craft project this week in preparation of our fiesta celebration this weekend.
  Our memory verse for this week is Proverbs 13:13  "He who despises the word will be destroyed, but he who fears the commandment will be rewarded."  I sum it up as LOVE THE WORD.

Around the house... lots of chaos!  Sheet rock went up in the dining room and no matter how many times I sweep it is still dusty.  We'll be sheet rocking the living room this coming weekend.

One of my favorite things...  hot coffee with cream on a chilly morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  I am hoping to get my fridge cleaned later this afternoon and then go grocery shopping tomorrow.  We have gym time tomorrow afternoon and Christopher has both Civil Air Patrol and Cyber Patriot training this week.

A peek into my day...
October 2013 011
Last week the boys went out to play football and Lizzy sat looking out at them the entire time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment