Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello

Greetings!  It has been a busy couple of weeks for our family and I've wanted to update here on the blog but we had a storm come through over two weeks ago that damaged our modem and router and what should have been an easy fix has turned into a 2 week ordeal of very minimal internet.  Think dial up only worse! 

My newphew Brennan was born and is such a doll!  Look at all that hair.  His older brother Kessler had just as much dark hair when he was born too.  The blanket is a knitted blanket that I made for him.  It was my first time knitting a blanket and I love how it turned out.  It is very soft and I love the stretchy feel that knitting gives to this baby blanket.

September 2013 073


September 2013 078

Hopefully now that our internet is working I'll get back to regular posting here on the blog.

Blessings,
Theresa

No comments:

Post a Comment