Monday, March 4, 2013

March Daybook

Outside my window... Snow!  There is quite a bit of drifting here in the country.

I am hearing... The whir of the dishwasher with yesterday's dishes washing.

I am thinking ... about Spring. 

I am thankful for ...

  • My health improving
  • Losing 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks
  • Spending the day with my sister last week. 
  • The special time my son Chris and my dad get to share by being involved in the Civil Air Patrol program together.
     
In the kitchen... I made these quick and easy 2 ingredient cookies yesterday before church with Andrew.  We are calling them breakfast cookies.
 
 
I am wearing... nightgown and a robe.
 
I am creating... A knitted mustard yellow infinity scarf for my sister in law. I'm working on it a little each night.  This is a project I started in Feb. and it is going very slowly although I did make some progress on it this weekend. 
 
I am going... to stay snuggled up in my home today

I am reading... Eat to Live by Dr. Joel Fuhrman, or rather I'm going to begin reading it.  The UPS man delivered it this morning.

I am hoping... that Christopher feels better and that he doesn't share his germs.  He has the stomach flu.  :( 

I am looking forward to... Walking with a friend this week.

Around the house... A late start to school but that's o.k. since we have no plans to hurry us along.

A few plans for the rest of the week:   Gym time, a trip to the library, Civil Air Patrol, guitar lessons, 2 walking dates with a friend at a track.

A few picture I'm sharing..
 
A meatless mexican casserole (using bulgar wheat with taco seasoning in place of ground beef).  Mmm good!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment