Tuesday, June 12, 2012

A little blogging break

I am pretty sure not very many people read here (hello to the 3 of you that I know do!) so maybe this little announcement wont make a big difference.  :)  I had hoped to share with you the 30 days of Prayer for our Husbands over the next 2 months but will have to put that on hold.  You see, I am taking an online Health Minister course, which started this week and it turns out it is more work that I had originally planned.  I have complete peace with this as it is summer and I am not doing a garden this year and our schooling is on hold, but it does mean that I stare at the computer screen a quite a bit and since I try to limit screen time, blogging during these next 6 weeks will be very scarce.

I am very excited about my class.  I will be learning about disease, deficiency, toxicity, nutrition and how to share the message of hope and healing through God's amazing power packed plant foods. 

I might pop in once in awhile, but if not, you can be sure that I am enjoying every bit of the break and learning all that I can.

Joyfully serving Him,
Theresa

3 comments:

  1. What an exciting time for you Theresa! I pray that you learn a great deal and that Our Lord will use it for His Glory.

    I'll miss you and miss the wonderful posts...but I know that you will return and share some more when it is the right time.

    In Christ!

    m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this update, Theresa! It sounds like such an interesting class! I hope you can update with what you learned from it in the future. My hubby and I talk about homesteading and planting our own herbs and crops and such...only if the Lord wills it!

    I will be praying for you! Enjoy your blogging break and your summer!

    Blessings to you and your family,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear what you learned as well! We are vegetarians and are big on healthy natural living, and learning about all of those things you just mentioned!

    After dealing with several years of illness, still dealing with it, I had to face a lifestyle change in the way of our daily diet. It has literally been a life saver for me. It's not always an easy one to hold to, but it's that or my health.

    I've actually learned so many things I never would have know were it not for being put in a position of "having to". But God knows what he is doing, in ALL things! :]

    Be blessed!
    Always In Christ,
    Keri[at]heartvineministries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete