Monday, October 5, 2015

Update

Greetings Friends ~

So much has been happening here in our little corner of the world.  In August my mother in law was placed in hospice at home where her 4 daughters lovingly cared for her each day until she passed into the arms of Jesus on September 27th.  God graciously allowed my husband and I many opportunities to minister, encourage and witness to many family members.  The prayers of years passed were answered and the gospel shared with each of his siblings and my father in law.  Join us in prayer for those sown seeds to break open and bring forth a harvest! 

 
{Samantha and Rose ~ at Samantha's graduation}
 
Rose and I share a birthday and we had a HUGE celebration with all of her family.  All of her children, their spouses and 13 of 16 grandchildren were there with many great grandchildren as well.  Rose came from a family of 15.  She has 9 sisters and 5 brothers.  Wow!  Such a wonderful day of honoring her and sharing our hearts of love with her.
 
 
On September 10th our daughter had our first grandchild.  Little Warren is so precious.   I am loving the Nana life and enjoy every opportunity I have to spend with them.  The first word my nieces and nephews heard from me was the name of Jesus whispered in their ear and so did Warren.  Each time I see him I tell Him how much I love Him and how much Jesus loves him.  I've enjoyed singing hymns to him and praying over him while rocking him.  Such an overwhelming and amazing experience to see the next generation and to pour out your heartfelt prayers to the Father for them at such a young age. 
 
Here are a few photos from their pregnancy photo shoot with my sister.
 




And Now!!! 
 
 
The Nana pictures commence. 
 
 
A few hours after birth. 
 
 
 
Nana or Nanny T and her sweetheart.
 
 
 
Papa Scott
 
  

  

 
Here are a couple preview pictures from his infant photo shoot with my sister.  I crocheted the Hungry Caterpillar cocoon and hat and knitted the multi-colored blanket used in the basket.  There will be more photos from this photo shoot I'm sure.  :)
 

 
And so now you know why its been so silent here.  All is well.  We are missing Rose but so thankful for the gift of Warren who brings us all so much joy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment